Introducing the newest product in the Fujifilm Instax Family:
This a fun, lightweight and colorful update from the SP-1 or SP-2 mini printers. Use the new Mini Link App (free for iOS or Android) to connect to the printer.
Once connected unlock a world of features, editing tools and social connectivity!
- Bluetooth Capability
- Fun filter/frame options to add to your images
- Collage Print options
- Print stills from your videos
- Print speed of about 12 seconds
- Fun Mode, connect up to 5 smart phones to your Instax Mini Link!
It comes in 3 Colors: Ash, Demin & Pink, at just $99.95
Let’s talk about the Link in Action!
A few things I really dig about this new printer:
- It’s smaller than my iPhone (in fairness I have a big iPhone)
- It’s rechargeable
- It comes in three color options: Ash, Dark Demin & Dusky Pink
- When connected with the new Link App: you can use the printer as a shutter release and to zoom in/out
About the new mini Link App
- Frame Print – This allows some fun overlays on an image before you print
- Collage Print – Pick one image across multiple prints or multiple images in one print
- Match Test – A fun little bit of social fun with friends
- Party Print – Connect up to 5 phones to one printer!
- Simple Print – Select an image, do a quick edit and print. This option includes basic filters: Monochrome, Sepia and Auto. There is also the option to manually change: Brightness, Contrast and Saturation.
- Video Print – Select a still from a video to print
- instax Camera – Selfie time with this option! Including flash control, self timer and adding a date. You can do more than a selfie, as you also have the In/Out option to use the front or rear camera of your phone.
The world of instant film is filled with love, joy and nostalgia.
All images by Kate Hailey, including all the instant prints!