Glazer’s Camera and Olympus Imaging are offering a free 3-day trial period of the E-M10 MK II, E-M5 MK II, E-M1 and E-PL7 cameras and popular lenses. The test drive kicks off this Saturday, Sept. 26th with an in-store event from 10am-4pm and ends Monday, November 2nd. For more details, call 206.624.1100 or visit the main store at 433 8th Ave N., Seattle, WA 98109.
In conjunction with the test drive, we are running a photo contest. The theme is “Fall in the Northwest”. Enter to Win up to over $575 in prizes from Olympus Imaging and Moab Paper. Winners to be announced at evening reception on November 17, 2015.
* Eligibility limited to photographs taken with Test-Drive equipment within the individual’s trial period.
* Images to be judged by representatives from Glazer’s Camera, Olympus and Moab Paper.
* Winners to be announced at evening reception on November 17, 2015.
* Judging will be based on overall image quality, composition, creativity and interpretation of the theme.
* Theme: Fall in the Northwest
How to Enter:
* Email entries to: email@example.com by November 8, 2015.
* Please include Name, Address, and Phone number in the body text of the email.
* All entrants will receive a print of their image on 11×14 Moab Juniper Baryta paper
One entry per person. Employees of Glazer’s Camera and other contest partners are not eligible to enter.
For a photo in which a person is recognizable, you must secure a model release from the subject.
Please respect all copyrighted material, including sculptures and other works of art.
Prizes includes $500, $250, $100 Gift Certificates good toward Olympus products available at Glazer’s
Camera. All winners also receive a 13×19 box of Juniper Baryta courtesy of Moab Paper.
Images should be in JPG format with minimal editing (cropping, color correction) and with exif data intact
Join us on Tuesday, November 17th in our classroom for award ceremony and viewing of all entries.
By entering this contest, entrants grant Glazer’s Camera a non-exclusive license to display, distribute, and reproduce works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, exhibition, and all other standard Glazer’s Camera purposes. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.624.1100 x1036