From Sony there is a new camera in the a6000 series line-up, the Sony a6400! This new, compact camera continues the tradition of cameras from Sony, a lot of bang for your buck!
Some of the highlights on the specifications include:
- 24.2-megapixel, APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm), Exmor® CMOS sensor
- High-resolution 4K movie recording to support serious video production
- 180 ° tiltable LCD touchscreen for easier self-portraits and high / low angle compositions
- The “World’s fastest autofocus” – this camera has an acquisition time that can lock focus on even the fastest moving subject in as little as 0.02 seconds.
- Advanced real time eye auto focus and advanced focus tracking for fast moving subjects
- 425 auto focus points
- Improved low light capabilities including faster capture in low light
And of course this camera is compatible with the E-mount lenses!
We haven’t gotten our hands on this new camera yet, but are certain that features like the new tilting screen, a.k.a. the Selfie Screen are going to be a hit with travellers and vloggers alike!
This camera is available for Pre-Order today:
Read even more on this new Sony a6400 here.
Check out these sample images, provided by Sony.