New from Fujifilm: X-T30!
Today Fujifilm announces a new X Series camera, the X-T30, this is an impressive update to the X-T20.
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 Sensor w/primary color filter
- ISO Range 80 – 51,200
- TTL 256-zone metering, including Multi, Spot, Average and Center Weighted
- Exposure Compensation: Stills -5.0~+5.0EV / Movie: -2.0+2.0EV
- Continuous capture up to 30fps depending on settings
- Viewfinder, 2.36 millions dots OLED Color
- 3.0″ 2-way tilting, LCD monitor with Touchscreen
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth to communicate with Fujifilm Cam Remote app (available for iOS or Android)
- 4K video at 30p, or 1080 at 120p
- Film simulation modes, including Acros as well their new Color Chrome effect
And much more!
The X-T30 is available in Black or Silver at $899.95, body only. There are also kits available, with the X-T30 paired up with the 18-55mm lens, at $1299.95.
Pre-Order yours today!
Join us on February 26th for a preview event of the Fujifilm X-T30, Fujifilm representative Victor Naranjo will be in store between 3PM – 6PM to show off this new beauty.
For more details & to register
Fujifilm also announced a new lens in their WR line up for X Series cameras, the 16mm f/2.8 WR.
This lens is a mere $399.95 and would be a great addition to your gear bag, especially if you’re into landscapes, or urban environments. Perhaps you love to travel want something small, but on the wider side. This little lens weighs in at 155g (5.47oz). Designed to work in temperatures as low as 14 degrees F, this lens is also weather and dust resistant.
Pre-Orders available now!
Bryan Minear, Fujifilm X Photographer, shared some images he recently created, using the new Fujifilm X-T30. Check them out below!!