The past couple of weeks have been filled with a variety of camera announcements, this often happens as Photokina is on the horizon. Today Fujifilm announced a new edition to the X Series family, the Fujifilm X-T3, available in Black or Silver.
Boasting a new X-Trans Sensor and Processor, increased capacity in frames per second capture, updated video options and much more! The X-T3 is the first mirrorless digital camera capable of internal SD card 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit recording and the first mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor that is capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output.
Specifications on the new X-T3 include
– 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
– Robust magnesium alloy body
– Continuous Shooting: Approximately 30fps with electronic shutter, 11 fps with mechanical shutter
– DCI4/4K video – 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98/ – 400Mbps/200Mbps/100Mbps
– Full HD – 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p
– 3.0 LCD Monitor, approximately 1.04 million dots touch screen
– Bluetooth Version 4.2 low energy technology
– 16 Film Simulation Modes, including ETERNA, one of their newer Film Simulation options
For Fujifilm fans, this looks like a really awesome update to the X Series line up. Check out more specifications and details here.
Our friends at Fujifilm will be here during our Anniversary Sale, September 14 & 15, 2018 , be sure to swing by and check out this awesome new camera!
We had the opportunity to take the Fujifilm X-T3 out for a spin today, so we captured some local architecture and did a little panning!
Quick comparison of just a few of the Film Simulation options